Malarkey? What’s that?
Our family has been proudly installing Malarkey Roofing Products for decades. We are amazed at the strides the company continues to bring in value, green technology, and continued customer support.
What are the benefits of Shingle Roofing?
No wise homeowner is going to deny the importance of their roof. This is one of the most crucial components of your house, and it has a lot of important duties. It has to absorb and deflect a lot of solar radiation and heat, to prevent your house from getting too hot, and to keep your attic at a stable temperature.
They also have to prevent water damage, which can cultivate black mold, and speed up the decay of your home and possessions. They must do these things while providing a strong seal to keep out the weather and pests.
The importance of a roof, while also conveying beauty, that’s a problem that used to be rife with compromises. Today, we have access to a wide variety of modern materials that can evoke rustic, old-world charm, exotic personality, or ultra-modern timelessness.
Let’s run through some of the benefits of asphalt roofing, and why it’s worth another look.
-A very popular choice of roofing material
– Thirty-year to fifty-year guarantee
– Resistance to increased wind speeds 110mph Limited Wind Warranty
– Increased value to a home
– Impact-Resistant on our base shingle as a Class 2 Malarkey Vistas
-Upgradable up to a Class 4 Legacy and commonly has a reduced cost to insure. Payback for the upfront cost is around 5 years.
-Flexible in All Weather
-Superior Shingle Strength
– Sustainable, polymer modified asphalt technology increases shingle flexibility, granule adhesion, and UV resistance.
– Streak Resist Technology- A blend of algae-resistant granules helps maintain the aesthetic appearance of your roof. Includes a 10-year AR Warranty.
– 3M™ Smog-Reducing Granules, harness sunlight to photocatalytically convert smog into water-soluble ions, actively reducing air pollution. One roof has the same smog-fighting potential as 2 or more trees (assuming a standard roof of 30 squares).